The best water filter bottle yet – The Water To Go, portable drinking water bottle.
Keeping things simple is what makes this Water To Go filter bottle system so good – in fact it could even be the best water filter bottle yet.
The old fashioned activated charcoal style of filter is now thought of as real ‘old school’ and rarely used.
The technology behind the Water To Go filter bottle has been designed and developed specifically for the NASA space program.
It is constructed by utilizing the latest ‘Nano Technology’ – the filter is manufactured using a non-woven medium that is termed as a ‘charged layer membrane’.
Nano Alumina, carbon and other filtration elements come together to give this new patented filtration system.
One of the key things that I think make this possibly the best water filter bottle available at the moment is the fact that is has been very highly tested – independently tested against the international standards, by specialists and reaches the standards in the USA, Europe and also in India.
In a nutshell, the Water To Go Filter Bottle will eliminate over 99.9% of the contaminants found in harmful, grubby water – no mean feat!
Specially for our readers, here at UKpreppersGuide:
we have been able to secure a special 15% discount on any Water To Go filter bottles and the refill packs.
You Will Not Buy Cheaper
* read on to see how you can claim this great offer
Water To Go specification – the filter will remove:
Metals & Chemicals
- Chlorine, Fluoride
- Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron
- Lead, Gold, Silver
- Volatile Organic Compounds including Formaldehyde*
* In certain areas of the world natural Arsenic occurs, WTG filters cannot filter Arsenic to 99.9%.
- Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota Virus, Adenoviruses, Enteroviruses,Reoviruses
- Coliform, E.Coli, Cholera, Typhus
- Dysentery, Botulism, Polio, Virus Botulism
- Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis
- Leptospirosis – Well’s Desease
- Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever)
- Giardia lamblia
Parasites and waterborne pathogens
This list is abridged but includes some of the most recognizable and common problems.
- Fasciolopsiasis Taeniasis – Tapeworm
- Echinococcosis Ascariasis
- Coenurosis Schistosomiasis
- Cryptospondium Tryonosoma (sleeping sickness)
- Threadworm Guinea Worm
- Hookworm Roundworm
- Pinworm Onchiocerca
- Fasciola Hepatica/Liver fluke
Don’t believe me..?
Take a look at my short review video to see the full test
Use just about any water source (except seawater) to fill the ‘Water To Go’ bottle and you’re good to go..
It’s that simple – keep the drinking spout and lid away from the ‘contaminate’ water and make sure its clean and dry and re-screw back onto the full bottle.
From almost any water source you now have pure, clean, great tasting, SAFE water every time!
Just do the maths:
How will you know when the filter needs replacing?
There are two ways: –
- Make your first order *using the UPREP15 discount code.
- Register with Water-to-Go *this is important.
- The staff at Water-To-Go will then send an email to remind you after three months.
- When you re-order new filters, don’t forget your 15% discount code for more savings
* Buy your Water To Go filter bottle direct from the manufacturers by clicking on the discount code:
– just click the code and use our special 15% discount code: UKPREP15
**Since writing this report:
the Water To Go bottle has undergone a complete upgrade and revamp.
There has been some big changes and all for the better I think. Here’s a quick overview of the new ‘clear, 50cl or 75cl Water To Go Filter Bottle’.
It would seem the folks at Water To Go never stop testing their product and the latest bottles look, feel and work even better than the standard black bottles.
Just use the normal 15% discount link [UKPREP15] to have a look at the new style and don’t forget your special UK Preppers Guide discount code when you buy.
Happy Prepping Folks…