Hi Tec Altitude VI WP Hiking Boots – Test and Review
This review is for the all new Hi-Tec Altitude VI WP hiking boots .
These boots are the latest addition to the, already superb, Altitude range, and very first thing you notice about these boots is they have a feel of traditional quality.
I particularly like the style of the cow branding etched into the rear of the boots.
The lacing eyelets are a kind of gun metal, riveted into the boot and really set the boot off – the top two eyelets being open style which I like a lot, making life easier when donning and doffing your boot.
- See the full Hi-Tec Altitude Range here
Technical specification of the boots:
- Fully waterproof leather upper
- Ortholite footbed – gives you better comfort
- CMEVA midsole – gives added cushioning
- All rubber outsole – for durability and added traction