Magnum Stealth Force 8 CT CP SZ Waterproof Boots
In this review I am testing a pair of Stealth Force 8 boots from Magnum. They are the side zip version of these boots and feature the cleaver YKK side zipper - Magnum also make these in a non zipped boot.
In this review I take the boots through a full test, especially testing out their waterproof qualities.
The slip on - slip off, feature is something I like about these boots, and it really does save you time and effect.
This is pretty much straight from the Magnum website - as they know how the boot is really made..!
- Available in UK size 4 - 13
- YKK circular side-zip for quick donning and doffing
- Natural Leather upper section - coated with water repellent surface enhancement
- Protective composite toecap
- Protective sole plate
- Comfortable suede ankle collar
- High traction oil resistant carbon rubber sole
- M-P.A.C.T Memory foam insole
- Scanner safe hardware
- Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20345
- Agion antibacterial treated
Non technical stuff - Just my opinion.....
Considering they are a full on safety boot, they are very well styled, and look, every part, a tactical boot. They weigh in as one of the heavier boot that Magnum produce, however, that little bit of extra weight, and I am only talking a few grams, is hardly noticeable and they still weigh in at a mere 760 grms. - thats next to nothing.
In my video test and review they are taken through their paces, although the video action is only a few minutes, the boots were used all day.
As you will see they performed very well - I could not find any faults with the boots and they definitely live up to Magnums promises - If I had to be really picky, there are two additions I would like to see on these boots - a pull loop to help when putting on and a lace store to clip the ends of your laces - but thats just me being very picky.
Pricing and availability information for the Magnum Stealth Force 8, with Side Zip - find it here > Stealth Force 8.0
Checkout my selections from the full range of other Magnum Boots right here - Magnum Boot Range
Want to see the full technical review and the field test.? - take a look at my video and see what happens.
In conclusion -
Do they work in the field.?
As you have seen in the video - the answer is definitely a great big yes - I couldn't fault their performance in any way. Totally waterproof, comfortable and a pleasure to wear.
Overall, a great pair of tactical 'safety' boots - highly recommended.
- Read the independent views on the Magnum Stealth Force Boots - and here lots more information on how they performed by the personal review from Dave the 'boots test pilot'.